Thursday, November 12, 2009

So Happy with the Way My Display Cases Turned Out!

The necklace and ring cases were both made from old wooden windows. The hooks are from old knobs.  Super easy to do.   I believe it really gives interest to the jewelry and will hopefully catch people's attention.  We'll see. ;)  Glad this is all just a hobby or I'd be livin' on the streets.


I just need to take the metal latch off the bottom so that the frame sits level.


 
Rings made out of vintage buttons.


 
Some other necklaces I'm selling this weekend at the art/craft show and
soon will be on sassysistervintage.etsy.com.
Love the patina on my display door.

1 comment:

  1. You have posted a great collection and nice information about display cases.I also visited a site in that various collections of American Flag Display Case and Flag Display Case are available .You can also visit that site to know more about Flag Display Cases.

    ReplyDelete