Thursday, December 10, 2009

My Etsy Shop Banner

Haven't blogged in a while. I've just been too busy with my Etsy shop. Basically photographing and uploading my items and putting them into my shop. It takes a lot of time to do all of this. I'm really enjoying taking the pics. Any opportunity I get to be creative is so exciting and fun to me.

Thanks to Amanda Magonigal, I have a new banner in my Etsy shop (below). This banner is more reflective of what I'm selling. I could not have done this without Amanda. I've also got business cards that are soooo cute. I'm picking them up tomorrow. I'll show y'all what they look like when I get them.



Some time the beginning of next year.  I'm going to be changing my blog a bit and giving it a new name.  Hopefully, this will help promote my Etsy shop a little more.  The blog will focus just a little more on vintage clothing, but still do spot light on artists and interesting places in the area, etc.  I'll let you know more after the holidays.

We're headed to Tallahassee tomorrow to celebrate Christmas with my parents.  My sister Tiffany and her family will be there also.  Next weekend we're headed to Wyoming.  We will be gone for almost 2 weeks.  I'll tell everyone more about that next week.  Ciao for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment