Sunday, January 17, 2010

It's been hard getting over to my blog lately.....

I honestly have had a lack of motivation to do much of anything lately.  It seems like this time of year always makes me feel blah.  I think I always get a bit of SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).  I think that's what it's called.    I've got ideas and things I want to talk about, I've just got to put myself into movement.  Anyway, I'm hoping to get over this blah period and get some motivation back.   Here's my latest vintage pieces for sale:


Little vintage paper cups. Use for what their intended or for collage, etc.  They are absolutely adorable!


Vintage stole or cape


Ethnic hippy top


1950's Sweet Yellow Sweater


Leather "Made in France" purse.  The inside is lined in red leather.


1960s Leather Wedge Loafers


Antique Wooden Sugar Mold


27 Unique Shaped Colorful Vintage Dice


Gorgeous 1950s Tooled Leather Bag.  Also, 1960's turtleneck sweater.


Amazing 1970's Leather Boots


1960s Lilli Ann Tweed and Suede Jacket


I think that about completes it for now.  Take a look in my shop where you'll find lots of cool things at sweet prices.



1 comment:

  1. You do realize your "27 Unique Shaped Colorful Vintage Dice" are nothing more than gaming dice (like for Dungeons & Dragons) that you can pick up at a gaming store or online (for about $7-$8/set)right?!

    ReplyDelete