Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Newest Items at SassySisterVintage

Here's some of the items I've put in my shop (or will be) this week:

This gorgeous 1940s black cocktail dress will be in my shop in the next day or so.


Coral Pink 1970s Grecian Goddess Dress in SassySisterVintage now.

Amazing 1960s Alfred Shaheen dress is my shop now.

1950s Illusion Lace Dress with Ribbon Detail in my Shop now.

1940s Black Cocktail Dress with Pale Pink Insert with Rhinestones.

Handmade necklace made from a large opaque white/cobalt blue vintage marble and antiqued copper chain.  In SassySisterVintage now!

LARGE sized 1950s needlepoint bag/purse.

Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. This is Grace from the etsy team. I love you blog. And I love that 50's bag. Is already sold? I couldn't find it in your shop.

    xoxo,
    Grace


    www.helloagainvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grace, sorry I didn't answer you earlier. It sold almost the same day I listed it. I don't get on my blog enough........

    ReplyDelete